Hello everyone! It’s me, Quazar, remember me? Sorry for bailing or seeming to do so. Here’s why:
The last few weeks have continued to be chaotic and really, really unpredictable. Fortunately, I did get that one job and started it the past week, which is one of the reasons why I was AWOL for so long. The others were: bouts of my beloved chronic illness flaring up, my dying business which is still located in that fucking ghetto-building and other ongoing crap.
At least I’ve got a secure employment now and I’m starting to feel better, future and financial wise. This week I’ll be moving a lot of my gear to the new company so that I can work on my projects there (cause traveling between the two offices is a huge waste of time).
I apologize that I was so quiet, and I am presuming that communication will continue to be a little capricious for a few more weeks, until I’ve settled into the new (and improved) situations.
I initially had hoped to quickly return to creating as much content as I did last year – unfortunately, this won’t be as soon as I hoped. Here are some things to keep in mind until I sorted out more:
- Commissioning is closed until further notice, except any subscription you have and the commissions that have been discussed.
- Register and sign up for the newsletter to get notified as soon as there’s a new comic page or a new commission.
- If you want a commission, you can pick one of my Commissioning Tiers (for the time being). These will also grant you exclusive access to downloadable content and animations for a month.
- If you are a customer and tired of putting up with my antics, I will reimburse you.
- I will be able to communicate more regularly, and I’ll be actively online (Discord) on Mondays from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC.
- E-mail is still the best and fastest way to get in contact with me.
- Still not quite sure what to do with my Patreon, but I may combine it with Q.Club subscriptions in some way.
I’m really optimistic about my situation compared to a few weeks ago, and I’m looking forward to finally get back to some normality. I already feel less stressed and my creativity coming back, which I was starting to lack because of my constant worries. Thanks for hanging in there! You lot are the best!